* Enhancement: More options for Kaleido Link
ADDED: 14 animations to use
ADDED: 2 random mode
ADDED: Link rotation on the menu with DPAD-Left and Right
ADDED: Reset position with DPAD-Up and Down
* ADDED/ Choice to use C-Button or D-pad
* HUD Logic fix and cleaning
* array revert it was just fo rme to read it better
* Fix tunic logic seem like my cleaning was not good
* I had declared default in CPP
It resulted to overwrite what user would make oof.
Also a ! was missing.
* There, Default here is better.
* magic bar and used bar what switched
while updating EnhancementColor
* hud mod update
* Update SohImGuiImpl.h
* should fix build
These flags are known to fix one known issue exclusive to Linux: the Volvagia boss battle sequence. The softlock that occurs points towards a possible floating point precision error, possibly tied to the camera/Volvagia movement. This does not occur for the Windows build. It's possible that there are more issues that gets fixed by these flags. These flags will ensure that the compiler follows the IEEE 754 standard, which so happens to be the same behaviour that Windows uses. For more details, read this informative stackoverflow post: https://stackoverflow.com/a/16395650
* Players can now spam their way through Kaepora Gaebora dialogue
* Turned the Owl Text Inversion into a toggle
Instead of replacing the Kokiri Owl Text at boot, a new Text Entry is added for it
* Attempt to make it compile on Linux
* Added multilingual support
* Commented the code to clear up confusion
* Update SohImGuiImpl.cpp
* Add int variant of CVar_ Get/Set/Register
* Add variant of CVar_ Get/Set/Register
* Add LoadHUDColors()
* Added temporary menu for custom colors
* vars added
* added section load
* variables save/load
* register boolean for colors radiobox
* Minimap recolor
* Hearts (top left) color, incl. DD variant
* Add A/B/C/Start btn colors and rupee
* A & C button icon and save prompt cursor.
* A & C notes and cursor
* Some notes I forgot tbh was open since hours.
* Shops cursor color with included pulse
* Wrong section was added
* Fixed some logic there and removed an unused if
* Moved a condition to make it better.
* That what happen when you left it open for hours
* Update z_message_PAL.c
* Added color array for A button
* Get/Set/Register Int not needed anymore
* Update Cvar.h
* Update Cvar.cpp
* Removed HUDCOLOR_SECTION moved it to cosmetics
Updated Tunics and navi mod too.
* changed categorie name and updated
* Updated Cosmetics menu and add colors there
* Update GameSettings.cpp
* Update GameSettings.h
* A more generic name
* Update SohImGuiImpl.cpp
* Update bootcommands.c
* update var name
* var name update
* var name update (creative name I know...)
* Updated variables names to match gHudColors
* to lazy to name this one
* gHudColors renaming stuff there too
* guess what, variable renaming.
* Update Tunic/Navi mods with new variable name.
* Updated Links tunic variable names
* Fix condition for Right C button
* Add condition to check if the button is on
* Added system to check if color tunics is turned on.
* Added empty C button colors
* Add ability to move Hearts
* Ability to move minimap (incl. dgn one)
Add Dungeon icon fix requirement. once merged I will fix conflict with this one.
* Compass icon move with the minimap
* Added several button move function
* stone of agony folly the interface too.
* fix minimap alpha
* Fixes notes env color (was showing incorrectly)
* PR repo mass update, cleaning incoming
* Clean_PR stuff
* useless there ...
* Properly load the function.
Imagine creating a pseudo function to load load of colour and you actually forgot to add it, could not be me right , RIGHT ?
* fix conflict and useless edit
* Fix default color for A/B and C btns
* Fix Rupee default color in ImGUI
* Reworked Tunics handling, much better this way
* Fix minimap default color
* C button default color fix
* better behavior and default color fix
* Fixed every default color to match gamecube style
* Fix dungeon entrance icon n.2
it was not using margin and always show icon system
* This need a scene else it show everywhere oof