* Added Skip Scarecrow Song
Added in the option for if the user has the time saver for Scarecrow song enabled and has their Ocarina pulled out in range of Pierre.
Added Skip Scarecrow Song
New enhancement under time-savers that allows the user to only pull out their ocarina to summon Pierre.
* Added Default for Scarecrow summon
The scarecrow summon option now defaults to 0 and can be turned on individually. I haven't included it in any other presets so people don't feel like they're cheating.
* Checks if scarecrow song is in possession
* Fixed positional Scarecrow logic
* Fixed style
* Adds inversion options
* Fixes compilation
* Adds options to new detailed control editor
* Fixes inversion on C-Up view
* Fixes right stick aiming
* Fixes right stick aiming again
* Adds tooltip function + tooltips to gamecontroleditor.cpp
* Fixes tooltip for X axis
* Uses LUS tooltip function instead of new one
* Adds padding to camera control editor
To fit more in line with other enhancement checkboxes
* Adds ItemTableManager class.
* Implements new getItem table in game.
* Adds rando item table and way to differentiate tables in GetItemEntry.
* Adds rough ability to differentiate between rando and vanilla items.merge stashed changes from before develop-zhora merge
* Change ItemTableID to be uint16_t so we can use ModIndex for it.
* Should fix switch build
* Should fix switch build pt 2
* Adds new files to CMakeLists.
* Implements fixes for competing getItem calls.
* Correctly renders freestanding items
Particle effects are probably broken, need to fix them still, I pretty
much know how I would do that.
* Fixed Particle effects in the new getItem system.
* Fixes item fanfares
* Partially fixes Ice Traps
Obtaining a freestanding Ice Trap causes link to slide forward
and receiving one from an NPC plays the sound effect and damage
animation but doesn't freeze link.
* Some more partial ice trap fixing that wasn't pushed earlier
* Removes unused function override
* Replaces ::find with ::at and adds exception handling
* Removes some commented out code.
* Refactors rando's GetItemEntry array into two arrays.
One array is for the vanilla items that don't have GetItemEntries in
vanilla, the other is for rando exclusive items. They are stored in
separate arrays before getting added to the table so that we can apply
different modIndexes. The items in the first table have are handled
by the vanilla Item_Give, and the second table needed a custom
* Renames, relocates, and implements ModIndex enum.
* Removes now unused ItemIDs and GetItemIDs
Also makes all the necessary changes to other code that was still
using them indirectly through the GI to GID map that was removed.
There's quite a lot of changes here and I haven't had time to test them
* Re-implements GIMESSAGE_UNTRANSLATED as macro
* Removes commented out function.
* Throws exception if an invalid itemID is used
* Removes ARRAY_SIZE in favor of ARRAY_COUNT
ARRAY_COUNT already exists in `macros.h`, I just didn't find it before.
* Inverts CheckContainsRandoItem to CheckContainsVanillaItem.
* Cleanup, bugfixes, removing the `- 1`s from `z_player.c`
* Fixes some funky formatting that got committed earlier.
* Adds else if to added fanfare sound cases.
Addresses https://github.com/HarbourMasters/Shipwright/pull/1050#discussion_r940112924 and https://github.com/HarbourMasters/Shipwright/pull/1050#discussion_r940113492
* Extends GetItemEntry to include getItemId
Also adapts some existing calls for both the entry and the id to only
get the entry.
* Extends GetItemEntry to include GID.
This allows for using it later when drawing freestanding items.
* Rando-specific items use new textId again.
This got lost when merging develop-zhora in because I didn't have custom
messages merged when I started this.
* Sets global modIndex to MOD_NONE on scene load
Fixes a crash when buying items in shops due to them
not triggering the rando code that normally sets these items.
May have also been crashing vanilla playthroughs.
* Realized I had the bgm conditions wrong.
* Fixes "static drops" (i.e. sticks from withered babas)
* Fixes LACS/Prelude situation... again.
* Fixes too many arguments error.
Not sure why this didn't fail to build on Windows before.
* Fixes Link's Pocket items.
* Simplifies sram init for rando-specific items
* Fixes issues with approaching bottleable items.
* Fixes Ruto's Letter.
It was accidentally getting classified as a rando item.
* Should re-fix freestanding ice traps
* Makes freestanding items set player->getItemEntry.
This prevents freestanding items from setting the global modIndex.
This is part of a larger transition that needs to happen to switch
to setting getItemEntries for all of the rando items. This prevents
some things that set getItemId of GI_MAX from granting a Fire Medallion
when the global modIndex is MOD_RANDOMIZER.
* Makes sure we aren't using getItemEntry when not randoed.
* Replace Randomizer_GetRandomizedItemId with Randomizer_GetRandomizedItem and Randomizer_GetItemIdFromKnownCheck with Randomizer_GetItemFromKnownCheck
* Introduce some new methods and migrate most actors to them
* Fixes ocarina game skull kids to set player->getItemEntry
* Sets `z_en_box.c` to set `player->getItemEntry`
* Fix logical errors and migrate most of the rest of the rando checks to GiveItemEntryFromActor
* Use GiveItemEntryFromActorWithFixedRange in item00
* Fixes Anju to set player->getItemEntry.
* Add a few missing cases
* Additional fix for Skull Kid
* Fixes vanilla ice traps and randomized ice smoke
* Fixes rendering of treasure chest game items.
* Removes unused `Randomizer_GetItemIdFromGetItemId`.
* Cleans up an if statement for item00.
* Cleans up another if statement in item00
* This should fix a bug with the Gerudo Archery minigame.
I wasn't able to get the bug to happen after making this change.
* Documents our new GiveItemEntry fuctions.
* Uses more descriptive type name for ItemIDs for creating custom messages.
* Fixes potential issue with if statement.
* Fixes missed type change.
Co-authored-by: Garrett Cox <email@example.com>
* Merges GlobalCtx2 and Window classes.
* Includes condition variable in File.
* add mac specific include
* sstream to get past "implicit instantiation of undefined template" error
* switch/wiiu includes
* that file doesn't exist
* more wii u globalctx2 stuff
Co-authored-by: briaguya <briaguya@alice>