This setting doesn't work on most platforms
including some notification daemons on linux.
Where it does work I think it is bad behavior
to default overriding their defaults anyway.
It's most valuable use was likely win32
tray balloons which no longer exist.
- Output directly to rel\ instead of to bin\ and then copying files over.
- Deduped Win32 vs x64 configs
- Moved some common properties to hexchat.props
- All build intermediates (except htm's intermediates) are no longer emitted in the source directory
They're process-level functions and aren't meant to be called from DLLs. CoInitSecurity in particular fails with RPC_E_TOO_LATE even if no other call to CoCreateInstance has been made yet.
Fixes sysinfo's WMI calls on Windows 8.1 and above.
- Handle server lines that contain sequences which are invalid in the server encoding. Previously, these would cause the whole line to be interpreted in ISO-8859-1, but now they're simply replaced with an appropriate replacement character.
- Removed prefs.utf8_locale.
- Change default server encoding from system locale to UTF-8.
- Always populate server->encoding with a non-null value - UTF-8.
- Support multiple CPUs and graphics adapters in the WMI responses.
- Query max CPU frequency from WMI instead of registry.
- Support uptimes longer than 50 days.
- Don't report using /ME in notice and server notice tabs.
- Convert to C