You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||6 years ago|
|README.md||6 years ago|
|atmega_solded.jpg||6 years ago|
|atmega_solded_back.jpg||6 years ago|
|atmega_testing.jpg||6 years ago|
|pinout.jpg||6 years ago|
MegaDrive / Genesis Manual
What do I need?
- You will need one Atmega32u4 (e.g. Arduino Leonardo).
- Two DB9 ports, better if you find a 90º version.
- Original Mega Drive Controller
- Follow step by step the how-to
- Use the file RetroJoystickAdapter_Megadrive.ino, comment the fist set of pins, and uncomment the second that says
// if you use two DB9 connectors solded back to back on your ATmega32u4, you should use this inputs.
Schematics and pinout
You sholud print this schema to guide you during the soldering process.
Here are Adriano's examples of his assembly.
Here are the Jarno's examples of his assembly.