The XEP had the requirements for the 'to'-attribute of <sign/> and
<crypt/> interchanged. Thanks to defanor <email@example.com> for
pointing this out.
Acked-by: Vincent Breitmoser <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Improve explanations, descriptions and examples, introduce new attribute and complete all sections:
* Remove link to encryption protocol namespaces
* Add short name
* Shorten and improve introduction
* Use emphasizing text formatting instead of quotation marks
* Add new section for explaining the core properties of trust messages
* Add examples comparing trust messages to public key certificates
* Improve description of trust message structure
* Introduce 'usage' attribute for 'trust-message' element
* Focus on XEP-0420 and adjust examples accordingly
* Complete sections 'IANA Considerations', 'XMPP Registrar Considerations' and 'XML Schema'