:mechanical_arm: Static curl :mechanical_arm:
[ ![Build Status]( https://ci.moparisthe.best/job/moparisthebest/job/static-curl/job/master/badge/icon%3Fstyle=plastic)](https://ci.moparisthe.best/job/moparisthebest/job/static-curl/job/master/)
These are a couple simple scripts to build a fully static curl binary using alpine linux docker containers. Currently it is a featureful build with OpenSSL, libssh2, nghttp2, and zlib, supporting most protocols. Tweak configure options in [ build.sh]( build.sh#L50) if you need something else (and/or suggest or PR).
Grab the [ latest release]( https://github.com/moparisthebest/static-curl/releases/latest) from one of these links, by CPU architecture:
- [ curl-amd64]( https://github.com/moparisthebest/static-curl/releases/latest/download/curl-amd64)
- [ curl-i386]( https://github.com/moparisthebest/static-curl/releases/latest/download/curl-i386)
- [ curl-aarch64]( https://github.com/moparisthebest/static-curl/releases/latest/download/curl-aarch64)
- [ curl-armv7]( https://github.com/moparisthebest/static-curl/releases/latest/download/curl-armv7)
- [ curl-armhf]( https://github.com/moparisthebest/static-curl/releases/latest/download/curl-armhf)
- [ curl-ppc64le]( https://github.com/moparisthebest/static-curl/releases/latest/download/curl-ppc64le)
Static binaries for windows are provided directly by [ curl]( https://curl.haxx.se/windows/) itself.
- [ build.sh]( build.sh) - runs inside an alpine docker container, downloads curl, verifies it with gpg, and builds it
- [ mykey.asc]( mykey.asc) - Daniel Stenberg's [ GPG key]( https://daniel.haxx.se/address.html) used for signing/verifying curl releases