You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
This was the wiki hosted at rswiki.moparisthebest.com, in the wiki git repo.
In this repo you'll find the tools we used for converting from mediawiki to gollum:
- legit_pages.py was written by vortex, and used to scrape and generate legit_pages.txt, which was used to export RSWiki-*.xml
- mw2gollum.py converts a mediawiki dump to gollum preserving all contributor names, changes, and timestamps, each change is a seperate commit
- mwbashclean.sh is run before every commit mw2gollum.py makes
- nginxredirect.sh is run to create an nginx config file to redirect old mediawiki titles to the new gollum URLs, generated nginxredirect.conf
- category.sh scrapes and generates category pages like mediawiki, needs to be ran whenever pages are added to categories
Deprecated because they do not preserve history:
- mw-to-gollum.rb was slightly modified from here: https://gist.github.com/MasterRoot24/ab85de0e7b82ba7f5974 DEPRECATED USE mw2gollum.py instead which preserves history!
- mediawiki2gollum.sh uses mw-to-gollum.rb to convert the mediawiki xml, then does various things to clean up all the links and names so they will work DEPRECATED USE mw2gollum.py instead which preserves history!