- Output directly to rel\ instead of to bin\ and then copying files over.
- Deduped Win32 vs x64 configs
- Moved some common properties to hexchat.props
- All build intermediates (except htm's intermediates) are no longer emitted in the source directory
- Removes need to check for malloc failure
- Removes need for NULL checks on free
- Adds checks for integer overflows
- Removes some extra memset calls
- Removes chance of mixing libc and glib malloc/free
Similar to a GtkTextView if you double click you enter word selection mode
and if you triple click you enter line selection mode.
Allowing you to drag and select more than a single character.
* Rework multiline logic to use a GSList, not an array
* Remove all multibyte booleans; everything is potentially multibyte
- Except for gtk_xtext_get_word(), which needs special attention
* Enhance pango work for bold and italics (attr_list -> attr_lists)
* Enhance gtk_xtext_strip_color () to save bold, italics info
* Involve emphasis information in all pixel-width calculations
* Rework find_x () to account for emphasis info in widths
Xtext's transparency barely worked on windows, didn't work on any modern
linux wm and used fake transparency.
This uses gtk's built in window opacity that works on more systems and
is real transparency.
Text area only transparency may return with a transition to cairo, if it
works on Windows.